CLUB’s history

Since 1913

Founded in 1913 as a 9-hole course, it was upgraded to eighteen holes in 1976, and has since hosted many Northumberland County competitions.It is also home to two of the most prestigious par threes in the north of England, which have challenging, baffled, frustrated and delighted golfers of all handicap scores over the years.

CONTACT

Beadnell Road
Seahouses
NE68 7XT
W3W: ///sensitive.puppy.mining
secretary@seahousesgolf.co.uk
Tel: 01665 720 794